FLASH SALE! 10,000+ SOR Aligned Decodable Sentences Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE $17! ($150 VALUE)
Are you juggling to provide differentiated reading instruction for all your students? I’ve got the solution for you. The 10,000+ SOR Aligned Decodable Sentence Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE.
This bundle makes reading more fun and engaging for your students (perfect for 1st and 2nd Grade).
You can grab the .
So why choose this bundle?
- Covers a wide range of skills
- SOR Aligned
- 21 different centers (10,000+ task cards), 10 editable centers
- Low Prep and Easy to differentiate
- Perfect for independent work, early finishers, phonics instruction and intervention, small group work, centers, and more.
- Color and black & white
- Easy to store and organize into photo boxes
- Perfect for targeting specific skills
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
Imagine your classroom buzzing with engaged learners, all focused and having fun while mastering phonics skills. These task cards make this possible.
Don't wait! Make learning more engaging, comprehensive, and fun with our 10,000+ SOR Aligned Decodable Sentence Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE.
Invest in a resource that will make teaching easier for years to come.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Tina L. said, “My students loved using this resource to practice their fluency. We used these activities during small group and also during word work centers. They were so proud of their abilities to do this reading with a partner.”
Lauren E. said, “I use these regularly in my small group and one on one groups. Great way for students to focus on specific sounds. Love how easy it was to prepare and store.”
Bethany S. said, “These are one of the best purchases I’ve made on here! They are perfect for small group as well as partner reading and building confidence and fluency.”
TASK CARDS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Task Box Covers
Center 1: Read and Clip. (536 task cards) Read the decodable sentences. Use a peg to clip the corresponding picture.
- Center 2 - Sentence Pyramids. (536 task cards) Read the sentence. Color a book each time you read it.
- Center 3 - Decodable Mats. (536 task cards) Students will practice reading the decodable fluency mats and read the sentence at the bottom.
- Center 4 - Missing Words. (536 task cards) Choose the word that best completes the decodable sentence.
- Center 5 - Unscramble and Write. (344 task cards) Unscramble the sentence and write it correctly on the line.
- Center 6 - Read and Draw. (696 task cards) Students will read the sentence and draw a corresponding picture.
- Center 7 - Sentence Writing. (1052 task cards) Students will use the decodable word in a sentence.
- Center 8 - True or False. (268 task cards) Students will read the sentence and use a marker to circle true or false if it matches the picture.
- Center 9 - Read it. Build it. (536 task cards) Unscramble the sentence and write it.
- Center 10 - Write a Sentence. (536 task cards) Students will look at the pictures that align with the phonics skill. They will choose one word and use it in a sentence.
- Center 11 - Read it. Trace it. Color it. (268 task cards) Students will read the decodable sentence. Trace it, and finally, color the corresponding picture.
- Center 12 - Read it. Write it. (536 task cards) Students will read the sentence and practice writing it.
- Center 13 - Read it. Trace it. Write it. (268 task cards) Students will read the decodable sentence, trace it, and write it independently on the line.
- Center 14 - Write a Sentence. (536 task cards) Students will color the word that matches the picture and use that word in a sentence.
- Center 15 - Sentence Spinners. (536 task cards) Spin the wheel with a pencil and paper clip. Use the decodable word in a sentence.
- Center 16 - Read and Match. (268 task cards) Students will read and match the decodable sentences to the corresponding pictures.
- Center 17 - Roll, Say it. Write a sentence. (536 task cards) Provide students with dice. Students will roll the dice and write a sentence that corresponds to the picture they landed on.
- Center 18 - Read and Match. (268 task cards) Circle the sentence that matches the picture.
- Center 19 - Build the Sentence. (536 task cards) Students will build a sentence with decodable words.
- Center 20 - Grap it. Trace it. Read it. (536 task cards) Graph the word. Trace it. Read the sentence.
- Center 21 - Sentence Spinners. (536 task cards) Provide students with a spinner or paper clip. Students will use the spinner and read the word they landed on. Then, they will use that word in a sentence.
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short Vowels: Short a, Nasalized A (am, an), Short i, Short o, Short u, Short e, Short Vowels (all)
- Digraphs: FLSZ Spelling Rule, -all, -oll, -ull, ck /k/, sh /sh/, th /th/ voiced and unvoiced, ch /ch/, wh /w/, Digraphs Review, Ng, Nk
- Blends: L Blends, S Blends, R Blends, Mixed Blends, Ending Blends
- VCe: a_e /ā/, i_e /ī/, o_e /ō/, e_e /ē/, u_e /ū/, /yū/, Long Vowels Review, _ce /s/, _ge /j/
- Reading Longer Words: -es, -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/, -ing, Compound Words
- Ending Spelling Patterns: tch /ch/, dge /j/, Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost, y /ī/, y /ē/, -le
- R-Controlled Vowels: ar /ar/, or /or/, ore /or/, er /er/, ir /er/, ur /er/, R Controlled Vowel
- Vowel Teams: ai / ay, ee / ea/ ey, oa/ow/oe /ō/, ie/ igh /ī/, Mixed Vowel Teams
- Other Vowel Teams – u/oo /oo/, oo /ū/, ew, ui, ue /ū/, au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/, ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs - oi/ oy /oi/, ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Suffixes and Prefixes: -s/-es, -er, -est, -ly, -less, -ful, un-, pre-, re-, dis-, un-
- Other Spelling Patterns (Suffix Spelling Changes, L-F Spellings & Additional Affixes)
- Doubling Rule -ed, -ing
- Doubling Rule -er, -est
- Drop -e Rule
- -y to i Rule
- -ar, -or /er/
- air, are, ear /air/
- ear /ear/
- Alternate /a/ (ei, ey, eigh, aigh, ea)
- Alternate Long U(ew, eu, ue /yu/; ou /u/
- ough /aw/ /o/
- Signal Vowels c/s/ g/j/
- ch /sh/ /k/, gn /n/ gh /h/, silent t
- -sion, -tion
- -er, -or, -ist
- -y to i Rule
- -able, -ible
- uni-, bi-, tr
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.