FLASH SALE! 10,000+ SOR Aligned Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE $17! ($150 VALUE)
Are you juggling to provide differentiated reading instruction for all your students? I’ve got the solution for you. The 10,000+ SOR Aligned Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE.
This bundle makes reading more fun and engaging for your students (perfect for K- 2nd Grade).
We've shared some tips on how to organize the task cards and you can grab the .
So why choose this bundle?
- Covers a wide array of skills
- SOR aligned
- 15 different centers (10,000+ task cards)
- Low Prep and easy to differentiate
- Perfect for independent work, early finishers, phonics instruction and intervention, small group work, centers, and more.
- Color and black and white
- Compact and fit into photo boxes; Easy to store and organize
- Perfect for targeting specific skills,
- Easily differentiate practice for all students
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
Imagine your classroom buzzing with engaged learners, all focused and having fun while mastering phonics skills. These task cards make this possible.
Don't wait! Make learning more engaging, comprehensive, and fun with our 10,000+ SOR Aligned Task Cards MEGA BUNDLE.
Invest in a resource that will make teaching easier for years to come.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Jenny L. said: “I love that this covers so many different skills! Means that I can differentiate what I am giving to my students, all while having them do similar activities! Not only that, but once they learn what they have to do with the different activities, they'll know going forward. Thank you!"
- Jessica K. said: "I have started a new literacy intervention position and this resource has been great for adding variety to the students learning. They love the fun activities and it keeps them engaged while still practicing the required skills. Thank you!"
- Kathy P.: "My students love using this resource. I put the activities from this resource into my choice time. The activity from this resource is almost always the first choice for my students. This resource is great because it very easy for the students to do independently."
TASK CARDS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Center 1: Map the Sound (1052 task cards). Students will say the word and stretch the sound. Then, they will map each phoneme in the box.
Center 2: Roll and Read (236 task cards). Provide students with dice. They will roll the dice and read the corresponding word.
Center 3: Say it. Graph it. Map it. Trace it. (1052 task cards). Students will look at the picture. Then, they will move any fun manipulative as they say each phoneme. After that, they will trace the word and write each grapheme in the box.
Center 4: Blend and Match (271 task cards). Students will blend the word and match it to the corresponding picture.
Center 5: Clip it (1052 task cards). Provide students with small pegs and laminate the cards. Ask them to blend the word and clip the corresponding picture.
- Center 6: Word Pyramids (1052 task cards). Students will blend the sounds continuously. Then, they will write the word and clip the corresponding picture.
- Center 7: Spin and Read (228 task cards). Laminate the cards and add a spinner or paper clip. Students will record and write the word they land on.
Center 8: Roll, Map, and Graph (215 task cards). Roll the dice and map the corresponding word according to the number of phonemes. Finally, will write the word.
Center 9: Fluency Drills (248 task cards). The teacher will set a timer and time students as they read the speed drills.
Center 10: Read and Box It Up (228 task cards). Students will look at the picture and write each letter in the box to practice correct letter size while spelling.
Centers 11: Graph It Puzzles (1052 task cards). Students will blend the word and match it to the corresponding picture.
- Center 12: Spin and Dab (223 task cards). After spinning, students will decode the word and color the corresponding picture.
- Center 13: Blend It Puzzle (1052 task cards). Students will blend the word and match it to the corresponding picture and word.
- Center 14: Blending Cards (1052 task cards). These cards were designed for self-checking while practicing decoding as well as reinforcing vocabulary.
- Center 15: True or False (1052 task cards). Students will decode the word and clip true or false if it matches the picture.
- Center Covers
- Editable Center Covers (PowerPoint)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a
- Nasalized A (am, an)
- Short i
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- Short Vowels (all)
- FLSZ Spelling Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- sh /sh/
- th /th/ voiced and unvoiced
- ch /ch/
- wh /w/
- Digraphs Review
- L Blends
- S Blends
- R Blends
- Mixed Blends
- Ending Blends
- a_e /ā/
- i_e /ī/
- o_e /ō/
- e_e /ē/
- u_e /ū/, /yū/
- Long Vowels Review
- _ce /s/
- _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/
- dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/
- y /ē/
- ar /ar/
- or /or/, ore /or/
- er /er/
- ir /er/, ur /er/
- R Controlled Vowel
- Vowel Teams - ai / ay
- Vowel Teams - ee / ea/ ey
- Vowel Teams – oa/ow/oe /ō/
- Vowel Teams – ie/ igh /ī/
- Mixed Vowel Teams
- Other Vowel Teams – u/oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams - oo /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - ew, ui, ue /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/
- Other Vowel Teams - ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs - oi/ oy /oi/
- Diphthongs – ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.