FLASH SALE! SOR Aligned Nonfiction Decodable Readers MEGA BUNDLE JUST $19! ($110 VALUE)
Are you looking for some engaging Nonfiction Decodable Readers for your students that are Science of Reading aligned? Look no further!
This mega bundle features 59 Nonfiction Decodable Passages that are designed with your young readers in mind.
Each passage is specially crafted with engaging themes and topics that will pique their interest and keep them hooked from start to finish. Each book includes a decoding drill, reading comprehension questions and a draw-and-write section.
Why you should choose this bundle:
- Engages students in phonics, writing and reading skills
- Helps develop phonemic awareness
- Aligned with the Science of Reading
- Allows for differentiation to meet the needs of all learners
- Low Prep and perfect for small group instruction or independent practice.
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
These printables follow a scope and sequence to provide students with explicit practice of each phonics skill.
But don't take my word for it, check out what other educators and parents are saying about the Nonfiction Decodables Mega Bundle:
- Allison E. said: "My students have been asking for more nonfiction books to read and these decodables have delivered! They are so engaging and easy for my students to read independently."
- Courtney B. said: "The photographs in these books are incredible! My students have been so fascinated by the animals and topics included in the passages. They are learning so much while having fun!"
Lacey G.: "I have seen a significant improvement in my students' decoding skills since incorporating these decodable readers into my lessons. They are becoming more confident readers and it's all thanks to these amazing books!"
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to provide your young readers with a fun and educational reading experience.
Say goodbye to boring reading materials and hello to engaged and confident readers! Order the Nonfiction Decodables Mega Bundle today.
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Printable Nonfiction Decodables (700+ pages)
- Digital Nonfiction Decodables (700+ pages)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a
- Nasal a
- Short i
- Short o
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- Short Vowel Review
- Floss Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- Digraphs: ck
- Digraphs: sh
- Digraphs: th
- Digraphs: ch
- Digraphs: wh
- Digraphs Review
- Digraphs Review
- Digraphs: ng
- Digraphs: nk
- L Blends
- S Blends
- R Blends
- Blends Review
- VCe: a_e
- VCe: i_e
- VCe: o_e
- VCe: u_e
- Long Vowel Review
- Alternate c /s/ and g /j/
- Longer Words: -es
- Longer Words: -ed, -ing
- Compound Words
- End of Words: tch
- End of Words: dge
- VCC Words
- Y as long i
- Y as long e
- End of Words: -le
- R-Controlled Vowels: ar
- er, ir, ur
- R-Controlled Vowels Review
- Suffix Spelling Changes: y to i
- Vowel Teams: ee, ea, ey
- Vowel Teams: oa, ow, oe
- Vowel Teams: ie, igh
- Vowel Teams Review
- Other Vowel Teams: u, oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams: u as in book
- Other Vowel Teams: ew, ui, ue
- Other Vowel Teams: au, aw
- Other Vowel Teams: . ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs: ou, ow
- Diphthongs: oi, oy
- Silent Letters
- Suffixes & Prefixes: -e/-es
- Suffixes & Prefixes: -ly, un-
- Double Consonants: -ed, -ing
- Double Consonants: -er, -est
- Suffix Spelling Changes: Drop e
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.