FLASH SALE! Phonics Mini Books MEGA BUNDLE JUST $17! ($100 VALUE)
Are you on the lookout for a fun and exciting way to teach your students how to decode words and sentences? Well, you're in luck because I've got the perfect solution for you - The SOR Aligned Phonics Mini Books.
These mini-books are perfect for igniting a love for reading in your students! These engaging resources are designed for busy teachers who want to bring some extra sparkle to their reading lessons without spending hours on prep work.
These mini-books are not only Science of Reading aligned (which means they're super effective), but they're also a great way to get your students engaged and excited about learning. With 72 books in each mini-book set, your students will have plenty of opportunities to practice their reading and decoding skills.
So why choose this bundle?
- Science of Reading Aligned: Rest assured that these materials are grounded in the latest research on effective reading instruction.
- Differentiation Made Easy: With a variety of books and activities, you can effortlessly cater to the diverse needs of your students.
- Engaging and Interactive: Students will be motivated to practice their reading skills through the hands-on, interactive nature of these mini-books.
- Low-Prep and Easy to Use: Save precious time with these ready-to-go resources that can be easily incorporated into your daily lesson plans.
- Perfect for small groups, independent reading centers, intervention activities, and more.
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
So what are you waiting for? Order the Phonics Mini Books MEGA BUNDLE today and watch your students' reading skills skyrocket!
Read what real teachers have said:
- Carlynn P. said: “I love these mini booklets for students to make and take home to practice with or practice with a partner."
- Jennifer M. said: "These little books are such a hit with the kids. They love making them and reading the words over and over. "
- Patricia C.: "I use these as a warm-up during guided reading groups. They are quick and easy and my students' fluency has increased since using them. "
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Every resource included in this bundle includes a color and a black-and-white version.
- Mini Book 1: Only Words (72 books, 840 pages)
- Mini Book 2: Picture + Word (72 books, 678 pages)
- Mini Book 3: Blend, Segment, Write & Clip the Matching Picture (72 books, 495 pages)
- Mini Book 4: Sentence Cards (264 decodable sentences)
- Mini Book 5: Read & Write the Sentence (462 decodable sentences)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a
- Nasalized A (am, an)
- Short i
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- Short Vowels (all)
- FLSZ Spelling Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- sh /sh/
- th /th/ voiced and unvoiced
- ch /ch/
- wh /w/
- Digraphs Review
- L Blends
- S Blends
- R Blends
- Mixed Blends
- Ending Blends
- a_e /ā/
- i_e /ī/
- o_e /ō/
- e_e /ē/
- u_e /ū/, /yū/
- Long Vowels Review
- _ce /s/
- _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/
- dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/
- y /ē/
- ar /ar/
- or /or/, ore /or/
- er /er/
- ir /er/, ur /er/
- R Controlled Vowel
- Vowel Teams - ai / ay
- Vowel Teams - ee / ea/ ey
- Vowel Teams – oa/ow/oe /ō/
- Vowel Teams – ie/ igh /ī/
- Mixed Vowel Teams
- Other Vowel Teams – u/oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams - oo /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - ew, ui, ue /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/
- Other Vowel Teams - ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs - oi/ oy /oi/
- Diphthongs – ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Doubling Rule –ed, -ing
- Doubling Rule –er, -est
- Drop –e Rule
- -y to i Rule
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.