FLASH SALE! Decodable Sight Word MEGA BUNDLE (Editable) JUST $15!
Are you looking for a fun and effective way to teach sight words to your students? Look no further than our Decodable Sight Word Bundle!
Aligned with the Science of Reading, our Sight Word Fluency Pyramid Sentences are specifically designed to help students become confident and fluent readers.
Why you should choose this product:
- Aligned with the Science of Reading to effectively teach sight words
- Helps students become confident and fluent readers
- Perfect for use in small groups, RTI, at home practice, independent practice, and during literacy stations
- Words range from pre-k to 3rd grade, suitable for students of all ages and abilities
- The decodable sentences include short vowel CVC words
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
Read what real teachers have said:
- Lisa B. said: “Thank you for this fluency resource that actually helped my students understand how to read so that they sound like they are talking."
- Jessica M. said: "The PERFECT way for students to practice BOTH sight words and sight words incorporated into their reading. I have seen so much more confidence in my students after using this resource."
Amy B. : "Great for small group instruction! Some kiddos really struggle with reading and confidence! This approach is useful for helping some gain fluency, confidence and reading skills."
Imagine seeing amazing results in your students' fluency and sight word recall.
By coupling sight word instruction with phonics, we build strong, confident, and fluent readers. Don't wait any longer, give your students the tools they need to succeed with our Decodable Sight Word Bundle today!
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Printable Sight Word Practice Worksheets(218 pages)
- EDITABLE & Printable Sight Word Practice Worksheets(218 pages) - Editable PowerPoint format
SIGHT WORDS INCLUDED
Pre-K Sight Words (40 words)
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Kindergarten Sight Words (52 words)
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
First Grade Sight Words (41 words)
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
Second Grade Sight Words (46 words)
always, around, because, been, before, best, both, buy, call, cold, does, don’t, fast, first, five, found, gave, goes, green, its, made, many, off, or, pull, read, right, sing, sit, sleep, tell, their, these, those, upon, us, use, very, wash, which, why, wish, work, would, write, your
Third Grade Sight Words (41 words)
about, better, bring, carry, clean, cut, done, draw, drink, eight, fall, far, full, got, grow, hold, hot, hurt, if, keep, kind, laugh, light, long, much, myself, never, only, own, pick, seven, shall, show, six, small, start, ten, today, together, try, warm
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.