FLASH SALE! Decodable Readers + Word Work MEGA BUNDLE JUST $17! ($350 VALUE)
Looking for a fun and effective way to help your students become better readers? You're in the right place!
Our Decodable Readers with Word Work set is perfect for boosting your students' reading abilities and building a strong foundation in phonics.
This awesome set includes 55 colorful decodable readers that cover various phonics skills and sight words. Plus, it's packed with Word Work activities to make learning even more engaging. Get ready to see your students fall in love with reading!
- Fun and Engaging Decodable Books with reading comprehension questions
- No Prep Required. Simply print and go.
- Organized by Scope and Sequence. These activities will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them.
- Perfect for small groups, centers, homework, and more
- Perfect for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd Grade students
- Includes an answer key
- CCSS and TEKS Aligned
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
- 55 Decodable Books with Reading Comprehension Questions (57 color, 57 black and white, 444 pages each)
- 55 Digital Decodable Books (for Google Slides)
- Printable Word Work Activities (2600+ pages)
Don't miss out on this chance to level up your students' reading skills! Tap the 'Add to Cart' button now and watch your students thrive with the Decodable Readers with Word Work set.
Remember, investing in their education today will pay off in their success tomorrow.
SMALL GROUP WORD WORK INCLUDES:
- Picture Cards (color & black and white)
- Picture + Word Cards (color & black and white)
- Word Blending Cards
- Word Cards
- Sound Mapping Cards
- Sound Graphing Cards
- Sentence building cards
- Word Mapping Page (color & black and white)
- Word Maze
- Roll and Read
- Phoneme Substitution Page
- Successive Blending Page
- Word Search
- Say it. Chip it. Graph it.
- Say it. Write it. Highlight it.
- Match it up! Cut and paste the words to match the picture.
- Match it up 2! Cut and paste the pictures to match the words.
- Word Chains
- Build the Word
- Blending and Segmenting Clip Cards
- Picture + Word Match Clip Cards
- Clip Art List
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
CLASSROOM-TESTED BY OVER 17,000 TEACHERS
Read what real teachers have said:
- Maureen T. said: “I absolutely LOVE this resource! I use it in addition to my readers that go home for each student. I love the worksheets that go along with each decodable! I will be purchasing more from this user soon!"
- Kerry O. said: "I use this resource during reading centers as an independent activity. I use it for comprehension as well as fluency and phonics practice. I have reduced the pages at times and my students like their tiny books. This resource has a lot of activities to choose from. We love this resource."
- Casey B. said: "This is an excellent resource for small reading group instruction. Students love all the activities that relate to each story. The passages are easy for kids, engaging, and everything teachers need is included in the packet. It is also a great resource for classified staff to use."
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a - Nat
- Short i - Tim and Kim
- Short o - Tom
- Short u - The Pug
- Short e - Meg and the Hen
- Short Vowel (all) - Fun in the Sun
- FLSZ Spelling Rule - Jeff and Bess
- -all, -oll, -ull - The Doll and Ball
- ck - Is the Duck Sick
- sh - Mess in the Shed
- th, th voiced and unvoiced - Beth and the Yak
- ch - The Fox
- wh - The Math Whiz
- Digraphs Review - The Moth on the Path
- ng, nk - The Song and Gong
- L Blends - The Club
- R Blends - The Crack in the Wall
- S Blends - Stan in the Van
- Beginning Blends Review - A Snack
- Ending Blends - Chimp's Fizz
- a_e - The Sale
- i_e - Spike
- o_e - Jone the Mole
- u_e ū , yū - Tune Land
- _ce /s/ - Ten Cents
- _ge /j/ - The Bridge
- -es - The Gift
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/ - The Snack on the Lake
- -ing - The Missing Cat
- Compound Words - Fun
- Long VCC -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost - On the Path
- y ī - The Fly on the Fry
- y ē - Tommy and the Teddy
- -le - Mom and Tim
- ar /ar/ - At the Market
- or /or/, ore /or/ - Nora
- ir, er, ur /er/ - Gert and Burt
- R Controlled Vowel - The Dinner
- Vowel Teams - ai ay - May
- Vowel Teams – oa ow oe ō - Liz and Jen
- Vowel Teams – ie igh ī - A Pie at Night
- Other Vowel Teams – u oo /oo/ - Books
- Other Vowel Teams - oo ū - Chores
- Other Vowel Teams - ew, ui, ue - On the Cruise
- Other Vowel Teams - au, aw /aw/ - Prawns
- Other Vowel Teams - ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/ - The Book
- Diphthongs - oi oy /oi/ - The Good Meal
- Diphthongs – ou ow /ow/ - The Loud Hound
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/ - Fixing the Roof
- Suffixes and Prefixes: -ly - Fran
- Suffixes and Prefixes: un- - After the Long Trip
- Double Consonants with -ed, -ing - Beth
- Double Consonants with –er, -est - The Hottest Day
- Sufix Spelling Changes: Drop e - Jill’s Contest
- Sufix Spelling Changes: y to i - The Pet Store
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
DIGITAL PHONICS BOOKS
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.