FLASH SALE! Decodable Passages with Multisyllabic Words (Editable) JUST $21! ($150 VALUE)
Take your students' reading skills to the next level with Decodable Passages with Multisyllabic Words (Editable).
This Science of Reading Aligned resource includes both printable PDFs and digital activities for Google Slides, each focusing on a specific phonics skill and providing a fun and entertaining passage for kids to enjoy.
The activities included in this resource are perfect for practicing syllable division and decoding multi-syllable words. With touch-and-read activities, writing exercises, and fluency drills, students will have plenty of opportunities to work on dividing syllables and becoming automatic at breaking apart words.
Why you should choose this bundle:
- Activities included for each phonics skill:
- Touch and read the decodable words
- Touch and read the HFW.
- Write the words to match the picture (includes a word bank, so you don’t have to guess words)
- Pre Readers
- Decodable Passage with reading comprehension questions
- 2-Syllable words: - Read and blend the words
- Scoop each syllable with your finger. Blend the syllables to read the word. Write each syllable.
- 2-Syllable word pyramids
- Color and write the missing syllable
- 2-Syllable word fluency drill
The passages are fully decodable, making them a predictable resource for students. They will learn the format, allowing them to complete the comprehension activities without guidance. The comprehension questions also give students the opportunity to practice writing in complete thoughts.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Ariel S. said: “I absolutely love this. Even though my kiddos are 3rd graders, I noticed they weren't really paying attention to what they were reading and were simply guessing words when reading. It worked perfectly to get them to pay attention to parts of words and syllable types."
- Tammy T. said: "This was a great source for students to use in center-based learning. They were able to use the Google Slides independently and submit them to me so I could check their work. It was easy to see where they needed reteaching with this product and the worksheets made it easy to target the areas they needed review with. All around fantastic resource!"
Stephanie F. : "I have been using these to help during our intense reading interventions. I have been seeing success with some of my most struggling readers. "
This resource is a great tool for your reading groups, helping students tackle longer words with ease.
The activities are engaging and will help students learn about syllable division and decoding multi-syllable words. Get your hands on this fun, easy-to-use, and highly effective resource now!
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Decodable Passages with Multisyllabic Words PDF (315 pages, 63 decodable passages
- Decodable Passages with Multisyllabic Words PDF - Editable PowerPoint
- Decodable Passages with Multisyllabic Words Activities - Editable Google Slides (940+ slides)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Mixed CVC Words - (25 pages)
- Floss Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- Digraphs – ck /k/
- Mixed Digraphs
- NK & NG
- Long Vowels – a_e
- Long Vowels – i_e
- Long Vowels – o_e
- Long Vowels – u_e
- Mixed Long Vowels (15 pages)
- _ce /s/
- ge / dge
- Reading Longer Words: -es
- Reading Longer Words: -ed
- Reading Longer Words: -ing
- Long VCC
- y /ī/ & y /ē/
- ar /ar/a
- er, ir, ur /er/
- Mixed R Controlled Vowels
- Vowel Teams – ai/ay
- Vowel Teams – ee/ea
- Vowel Teams – oa, ow, oe
- Vowel Teams – ie, igh
- Vowel Team Reviews
- Other Vowel Teams – oo /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams – oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams – ew, ui, ue /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams – au, aw, augh /aw/
- Other Vowel Teams ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/, schwa a
- Other Vowel Teams - Mixed
- Diphthongs - oi/oy /oi/
- Diphthongs – ou/ow /ow/
- Mixed Diphthongs
- kn /n/ wr/r/ mb/m/
- Suffixes & Prefixes: -er/-est
- Suffixes & Prefixes: -ly
- Suffixes & Prefixes: -less, -ful
- Suffixes & Prefixes: un
- Suffixes & Prefixes: pre-, re-
- Suffixes & Prefixes: un, pre-, dis
- Doubling Rule: ed, ing Drop e Rule
- Doubling Rule: -er , -est
- -y to i Rule
- Addition Affixes: -sion, -tion
- Addition Affixes: -ture
- Addition Affixes: -ish
- Addition Affixes: -ness, -ment
- Addition Affixes: -able, -ible
- Addition Affixes: uni-, bi-, tri-
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.