Looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Thanksgiving Literacy Worksheets for your students? This packet will help you during this busy time of the year and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
- Printable PDF -Thanksgiving Literacy No Prep Set (30 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 30 Worksheets
- Answer Key
• Thanksgiving Vocabulary - Color the Words Color each picture with the color that is below it.
• Thanksgiving Color By Sight Word
• Thanksgiving Color By Word Family –eb, -an, -ig, -ut
• Thanksgiving Color By Word Family –ub, -ob, -eg, -ax
• Thanksgiving Vocabulary - Write the Words - Color each picture. Write the name of each picture.
• Rhyming Words - Look at the first word on each row. Color the words that rhyme on the line.
• Rhyming Words – Cut and Paste - Color the pictures at the bottom of the page. Cut and paste the picture that rhymes.
• Color by Blend - R Blends - Use the code below to color the pictures.
• Beginning L Blends - Look at the pictures. Color the L blend of each word.
• Beginning S Blends - Read the blend on the sign. Color the pictures that have the same beginning blend.
• Word Families –ug Cut and Paste Activity - Look at the picture, cut and paste the word and write the letters in the boxes.
• Word Families –op Cut and Paste Activity - Look at the picture, cut and paste the word and write the letters in the boxes.
• Long and Short i Vowel – Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Long and Short a Vowel – Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Long and Short Vowels - Look at the sign on each row. Color the pictures that have the same short vowel sound
• Sight Word Count - Search for the sight words below. Count the number of sight words and write the number you counted on the line.
• Sight Word Fun – Read, Trace, Box it, Write - Read the word and trace it. Then, box the word and write it.
• How Many Syllables? - Look at the picture and read the word. Highlight the number of syllables in each word.
• I Can Write About Thanksgiving - Draw a picture of a turkey and describe it below.
• I Can Write About Thanksgiving - Look at the picture and describe it below.
• CVC Words - Missing Vowel - Look at the picture and write the missing vowel of each word. Color the pictures.
• CVC Scramble Fun – Color, Unscramble, Write - Look at the picture. Unscramble the letters to make a new word that matches the picture. Write the word.
• CVC Words - Short i – Cut and Paste - Look at the picture and cut and paste the beginning sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• CVC Words - Short e – Cut and Paste - Look at the picture and cut and paste the beginning sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• Trace and Match CVC Words- Trace the word. Draw a line from the word to the matching picture.
• Answer Key
This product is contained in PDF file. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH: