FLASH SALE! Write the Room Words and Sentences MEGA BUNDLE $17! ($100 VALUE)
Tired of Old Worksheets? In search of a playful activity to bring back the fun in reading? Dive into an engaging Write the Room Science of Reading Center that your students will love.
How does it work? Well, it's as simple as it is effective. Students embark on an exciting journey around the room, searching for words and sentences carefully placed in different locations. As they find each word, they decode and read it, enhancing their reading fluency while building their comprehension skills. It's like a treasure hunt for knowledge!
So why choose this bundle?
- Active Engagement: Say goodbye to dull and passive learning! Your students get up and move, exploring their surroundings as they learn. This dynamic center activity keeps them fully engaged and excited about reading.
- Enhanced Comprehension: More than just copying words, this tool requires kids to read, understand, and write sentences, thereby improving their comprehension.
- Real-time Assessment: Each week, as you align the activities with your phonics skill, you'll witness the magic unfold. This resource becomes a reliable gauge of your students' reading and comprehension abilities. It's an engaging way to track progress and identify areas that need reinforcement.
- Easy to Use: Simple to prep and even simpler to correct, it's a resource that makes life easier for teachers.
- Differentiation Options: Each set is organized by scope and sequence (phonics skills). Whatever the learning level of your child, this resource can be adapted to meet their needs.
- Fun and Engaging: A kid-favorite, this resource keeps them excited about learning, often making it a most-anticipated activity of the week.
The Write the Room Words and Sentences MEGA BUNDLE makes reading exciting. It's the tool every kid loves. Try it today. Your kids will be asking for more reading time!
Read what real teachers have said:
- Suzanne N. said: “IGreat activity to incorporate movement into your reading lessons. My Kindergarten kids always look forward to the "write the room" activities!"
- Jessica K. said: "My students love write the room activities! They make great independent centers and students know exactly what to do each week. Love the variety included in this phonics bundle."
- Rachel L.: "We use these weekly, aligning to our phonics skill of the week. It is always one of the student's favorite activities of the week. Very engaging and a great way to gage if your students can read and comprehend the skills."
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Every resource included in this bundle includes a color and a black-and-white version.
- Write the Room Words (600+ pages)
- Write the Room Sentences (400+ pages, 12 decodable sentences/phonics skill)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a
- Nasalized A (am, an)
- Short i
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- Short Vowels (all)
- FLSZ Spelling Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- sh /sh/
- th /th/ voiced and unvoiced
- ch /ch/
- wh /w/
- Digraphs Review
- L Blends
- S Blends
- R Blends
- Mixed Blends
- Ending Blends
- a_e /ā/
- i_e /ī/
- o_e /ō/
- e_e /ē/
- u_e /ū/, /yū/
- Long Vowels Review
- _ce /s/
- _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/
- dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/
- y /ē/
- ar /ar/
- or /or/, ore /or/
- er /er/
- ir /er/, ur /er/
- R Controlled Vowel
- Vowel Teams - ai / ay
- Vowel Teams - ee / ea/ ey
- Vowel Teams – oa/ow/oe /ō/
- Vowel Teams – ie/ igh /ī/
- Mixed Vowel Teams
- Other Vowel Teams – u/oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams - oo /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - ew, ui, ue /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/
- Other Vowel Teams - ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs - oi/ oy /oi/
- Diphthongs – ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.