Are you looking for some fun No Prep Back to School Math Review Worksheets for your students? This packet will save you time and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
- Printable PDF - Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Back to School Color by Number, Addition, and Subtraction - use the color below to color the pictures
• Back to School Counting (1 to 20) and Make an AB Pattern - count the apples by 1's and write the missing numbers
• Back to School Skip Counting by 2's - Skip count by 2’s and write the missing numbers on each backpack.
• Back to School Skip Counting by 5's - Skip count by 5’s and write the missing numbers on each tablet.
• Back to School Skip Counting by 10's - Skip count by 10’s and write the missing numbers on each book.
• Back to School Skip Counting Objects - Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Back to School Make a Pattern (ABC, AB, ABB, ABBC, Make your Own)
• Trace the Lines
• Odd Or Even Sorting - Cut and paste the numbers in the correct column.
• Let's Make 10 - Ten Frames - Complete the ten frames to make 10. Finish the number sentence.
• Trace the Numbers (1 to 10) - Look at the lunchbox and trace the numbers.
• Back to School Number-Word Match - Look at the numbers on the apples. Cut and paste the number words below to match them with the numbers on the apples.
• Back to School More or Less (1 to 10) - Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign in the middle
• What Comes Between (1 to 10) - Write the missing number that comes between the numbers from each pair of bells.
• Back to School Bonds - Find the missing numbers. Color the pictures.
• Before and After Numbers - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the clocks.
• Odd or Even Coloring - Color the odd numbers red and the even numbers green.
• Back to School Addition - Solve the problems and write the results. Color the pictures.
• Back to School Addition - Cut and Paste - Count the dice. Solve the problems and cut and paste the results.
• Back to School Subtraction - Count the items in each box and solve the problem.
• Back to School Subtraction - Solve the problems and write the results. Color the pictures.
• 2D Shapes - How Many Sides - Trace the 2D shapes and count the sides of each shape. Color the matching number.
• Back to School Number-Word Match -Read the number word. Color the matching number.
• Match the Numbers - Ten Frames and Numbers - Draw a line from the ten frame to its matching number.
• Ten Frame Addition - Count the dots on the ten frames, solve the problems and cut and paste the results on the books.
• Number Match and Trace - Color the matching number, trace it.
• Back to School Counting and Tracing - Count the backpacks by 1’s, and trace over the numbers.
• Back to School More or Less - Look at each row, and color the group that has the most items.
• Back to School Make a Pattern - Cut and paste the pictures at the bottom of the page to finish the patterns. Color.
• Back to School Ten Frames - Fill in the ten frames to match the numbers on the apples.
• Counting Tallies - Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the correct number word below the tally marks.
• Compare the Numbers - Dominoes - Count the dots and write the total number below each domino. Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct sign in the middle.
• Trace the 2D Shapes
• Back to School Counting - Color the pictures to match the number.
• Count the Objects - Count the items and write the numbers at the bottom of the page.
• Number Order 1-12 - Cut and Paste - Cut and glue the numbers in order from least to greatest.
This product is contained in PDF file. Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH: