Are you looking for some fun No Prep Christmas Math Worksheets for your students? This packet will save you time and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
- Printable PDF - Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Christmas Color By Number, Addition and Subtraction (1 to 10)
• Christmas Counting (1 to 20) and Make an AB Pattern - Count the Christmas ornaments by 1’s and write the missing numbers.
• Christmas Skip Counting by 2's - Skip count by 2’s and write the missing numbers on each sign.
• Christmas Skip Counting by 5's - Skip count by 5’s and write the missing numbers on each present.
• Christmas Skip Counting by 10's - Skip count by 10’s and write the missing numbers on each letter.
• Odd Or Even Coloring - Help Santa sort the mail. Color the odd numbers red and the even numbers green.
• Christmas Make a Pattern AB, ABB, ABC, ABBC, Make your own
• Christmas Counting - Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Christmas Graphing - Create a graph using the pictures below.
• Christmas Graph and Tally - Count the pictures below and each time you see an image, make a tally mark.
• Before and After Numbers (from 2 to 15) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the gift.
• Before and After Numbers (from 16 to 30) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the stamp.
• What Comes Between - Write the missing number that comes between the numbers from each pair of Christmas ornaments.
• Christmas Bonds - Find the missing numbers. Color the pictures
• Christmas Subtraction
• Christmas Addition
• Christmas Addition(Dice and Ten Frames) - Count the ten frames. Solve the problem. Then, cut and paste the ten frames in the boxes.
• Christmas Subtraction (Count and Subtract) - Count the items in each box and solve the problem.
• 2D Shapes - How Many Sides? - Trace the 2D shapes and count the sides of each one. Color the matching number.
• Telling Time to the Hour - Draw the hands on the clock to match the digital clock.
• Christmas Number-Word Match - Cut and Paste (1-10) - Count the ngers. Cut and paste the number words below to match them with the numbers on the gifts.
• Christmas Number-Word Match (11-20) - Read the number word. Color the matching number
• Missing Addends
• Match the Numbers - Draw a line from the dice to its’ matching ten frame and number word
• Base Ten - Christmas Tens and Ones Counting - Count the base ten blocks. Write the number of tens and ones in the boxes.
• Let's Make 10 - Complete the ten frames to make 10. Finish the number sentence.
• Ten Frame Addition - Cut and Paste - Count the dots on the signs, solve the problems and cut and paste the results on the present.
• Christmas More or Less
• Missing Numbers
• Christmas Ten Frames (11-20) - Fill in the ten frames to match the number next to them.
• Tallest or Shortest - In each box, color the shorter objects.
• Odd or Even Sorting - Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the number in the correct box
• Christmas Ordinal Numbers
• Answer Key
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH: