Are you looking for some fun No Prep Fall Math Worksheets for your students? This set will save you time and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
- Printable PDF - Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Fall Color By Number, Addition and Subtraction (1 to 10) Use the code below to color the picture.
• Fall Counting (1 to 20) and Make an ABC Pattern Count from 1 to 20 and write the missing
numbers on the signs.
• Fall Skip Counting by 2's
• Fall Skip Counting by 5's
• Fall Skip Counting by 10's
• Odd Or Even Coloring Color the odd numbers red and the even
• Fall Counting - Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Fall Make a Pattern - Cut and paste the pictures at the bottom of the page to finish the patterns. Color.
• Fall Graphing - Create a graph using the pictures below.
• Fall Graph and Tally - Count the pictures below and each time you see an image, make a tally mark.
• Before and After Numbers (from 2 to 15) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the pumpkin.
• Before and After Numbers (from 16 to 30) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the cloud.
• What Comes Between - Cut and paste the missing number that comes in between the numbers on the apples.
• Fall Bonds - Find the missing numbers. Color the pictures.
• Fall Addition
• Fall Subtraction
• Fall Addition - Count and Add - Count the items in each box and solve the problem.
• Fall Subtraction - Solve and Color - Solve the problems and write the results.
• 2D Shapes - How Many Corners - Trace the 2D shapes and count the corners. Color the matching number.
• Telling Time To The Hour - Draw the hands on the clock to match the digital clock.
• Write the Number-Word (1-10) - Look at the numbers on the signs. Write the number word.
• Number-Word Match (11-20) - Look at the number. Color the matching number word.
• Missing Addends - Solve the problem and write the missing number.
• Fall Base 10 Number - Look at the sign and color the box that matches the number.
• Fall Number Match - Ten Frames Base - Count the dots. Draw a line from the pumpkin to its’ matching base ten blocks.
• Let's Make 10 - Complete the ten frames to make 10. Finish the number sentence.
• Ten Frame Fun - Count and Color - Count the ten frames. Color the matching number.
• Fall Ten Frames (11-20) - Fill in the ten frames to match the numbers on the signs.
• Number Sorting - Cut and paste the numbers in the correct boxes.
• Fall More or Less - Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign in the middle.
• Number-Word Trace - Count the dots on each domino. Trace the number words.
• Fall Ordinal Numbers
• Missing Numbers
• Answer Key
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH: