FLASH SALE! Decodable Foldable Mini Books MEGA BUNDLE (Editable) JUST $17! ($50 VALUE)
Are you looking for an easy and effective way to help your students increase their reading fluency? If so, this is the perfect resource for you.
The Decodable Foldable Mini Books - a collection of 71 true decodable readers that are perfectly aligned with the Science of Reading.
Why you should choose this product:
- Science of Reading-aligned words and sentences for developing decoding and fluency skills in an engaging way.
You can use them in small groups, one-on-one, or with the whole class.
- A simple and effective way to build fluency and confidence in reading words and full sentences.
- Easy to use - just print and fold.
- perfect for developing your students' phonics skills and reading fluency
- Each book covers a different phonics skill
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
Read what real teachers have said:
- Lisa S. said: “I love this resource so much. This really helps my students. They have started reading more and more on their own and love doing these books."
- Sara B. said: "I love how easy it is to prep these- just print and fold. I also like that there are multiple activities on each sheet. These are perfect for my small groups in first grade. Thanks!"
- Jamie P. : "My students loved reading these books as their morning work. I love the ease of preparation - just print, fold and they are ready to go. No more cutting and putting in order and stapling - yeah!"
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Each book is only one sheet of paper, making them perfect for busy teachers.
Your students will love folding the paper to create their own book, and they will be excited to read the decodable passages that come with each book. Each book includes 4 distinct sections, which will help students get used to the layout as they progress through the different skills.
- Printable Foldable Decodable Mini-Books Cards (71 pages)
- EDITABLE & Printable Foldable Decodable Mini-Books - Editable PowerPoint format
- Digital Fluency Cards - PowerPoint (600+ slides)
- Digital Fluency Cards - Google Slides (600+ slides)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
These printable decodable books are great for practicing a specific phonics skill, and they are also great for reinforcing a phonics pattern that has already been taught.
You can use them during literacy centers or as morning work, and you can even send them home for students to practice with their parents.
In short, these Decodable Foldable Mini Books are a great addition to any classroom. They are easy to prepare, aligned with the Science of Reading, and perfect for developing your students' phonics skills.
Order your set of printable decodable books today and give your students the gift of reading fluency!
- Short Vowels: short a, e, i, o, u, Nasal a, mixed short vowels
- Floss Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- Digraphs: sh, th voiced, th unvoiced, ch /ch/, wh /w/
- nk, ng
L Blends, R Blends, S Blends, Mixed Beginning Blends, Mixed Ending Blends
Long Vowels - CVCe Words: a_e /ā/, i_e /ī/, o_e /ō/, e_e /ē/, u_e /ū/, /yū/
_ce /s/, _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/, dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/, y /ē/
- R Controlled Vowels: ar /ar/, or /or/, ore /or/, er /er/, ur /er/, ir /er/, w+or /er/
- Vowel Teams: ai / ay, ee / ea/ ey, ,oa /ō/, ow /ō/, oe /ō/,ie /ī/, igh /ī/
- Other Vowel Teams: u /oo/, oo /oo/,oo /ū/,ew /ū/, ui /ū/, ue /ū/,au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/,ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs: oi /oi/, oy /oi/, ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Suffixes & Prefixes -s/-es, ,-er/-est,-ly,un
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –ed, -ing
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –er, -est
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Drop –e Rule
- Suffixes Spelling Changes -y to i Rule
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.