FLASH SALE! Decodable Readers + Word Work MEGA BUNDLE JUST $17! ($80 VALUE)
Looking for a fun and engaging way to practice phonics skills with your students? Look no further than our Read and Match Decodable Sentences MEGA BUNDLE, aligned with the Science of Reading!
With over 750 decodable sentences, this resource is perfect for kindergarten, first or second-grade students who are looking to build their reading fluency and comprehension skills.
Students will love reading sounds, decodable words, and decodable sentences while also demonstrating their comprehension by matching the sentences to the corresponding pictures.
Our explicit and systematic phonics scope and sequence ensure that students are getting targeted practice for the phonics skill they are currently working on.
- Improves reading fluency and comprehension.
- Organized by Scope and Sequence. These activities will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them.
- Builds students' confidence in their reading abilities.
- Encourages independent practice and group work.
- Versatile usage - perfect for literacy centers, small groups, or independent practice.
- Engaging and hands-on activities with pictures and a variety of sentences.
- Easy to edit in PowerPoint
- Digital version included
- Cover a wide variety of phonics skills, ensuring that students are getting targeted practice and reinforcement
- CCSS and TEKS Aligned
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE
- Printable Read & Match (black and white, 132 pages)
- Printable Read & Match (color, 132 pages)
- Editable Read & Match (PowerPoint Format)
- Digital Read & Match (PowerPoint & Google Slides 661 slides)
So why wait? Start using our engaging Read and Match Decodable Sentences MEGA BUNDLE today and watch as your students improve their reading and comprehension skills, all while having fun!
CLASSROOM-TESTED BY OVER 14,000 TEACHERS
Read what real teachers have said:
- Carrie M. said: “These activities are great for students struggling to read and need practice. It's not overwhelming with a lot of print of the page. Students feel more confident in their skills using these worksheets."
- Kierstin K. said: "My students with special needs go through each page with a highlighter to mark the words that follow the pattern. Then we change highlight colors to identify sight words. For an extra layer of difficulty - cut the pictures off, then show them after reading the sentences. Love it!"
- Debra F. said: "These are great decodable sentences. I love how is not only works on decoding, but a little on comprehension through the students matching the pictures with the sentence. I use them fro early finisher activities and my students have a lot of success with them!"
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short a
- Nasalized A (am, an)
- Short i
- Short o
- Short u
- Short e
- Short Vowels (all)
- FLSZ Spelling Rule
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- sh /sh/
- th /th/ voiced and unvoiced
- ch /ch/
- wh /w/
- Digraphs Review
- L Blends
- S Blends
- R Blends
- Mixed Blends
- Ending Blends
- a_e /ā/
- i_e /ī/
- o_e /ō/
- e_e /ē/
- u_e /ū/, /yū/
- Long Vowels Review
- _ce /s/
- _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/
- dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/
- y /ē/
- ar /ar/
- or /or/, ore /or/
- er /er/
- ir /er/, ur /er/
- R Controlled Vowel
- Vowel Teams - ai / ay
- Vowel Teams - ee / ea/ ey
- Vowel Teams – oa/ow/oe /ō/
- Vowel Teams – ie/ igh /ī/
- Mixed Vowel Teams
- Other Vowel Teams – u/oo /oo/
- Other Vowel Teams - oo /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - ew, ui, ue /ū/
- Other Vowel Teams - au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/
- Other Vowel Teams - ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs - oi/ oy /oi/
- Diphthongs – ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Doubling Rule –ed, -ing
- Doubling Rule –er, -est
- Drop –e Rule
- -y to i Rule
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
DIGITAL PHONICS BOOKS
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.