FLASH SALE! GET THE ULTIMATE SIGHT WORD BUNDLE FOR JUST 19! ($190 VALUE)
Grab The Ultimate Sight Word Bundle for just $19! You can wait, but the time is running out!
- Your students can practice sight word reading, tracing, writing, identification, building, and more.
- Includes the Dolch Sight Word Lists for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade
- Low Prep Required. Simply print and go,
- Perfect for centers, homework, morning work, and more.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
Sight Word Practice Books:
- Preschool (1,000 pages, 40 sight words - valued at $30)
- Kindergarten (1,300 pages, 53 sight words - valued at $30)
- 1st Grade (1,025 pages, 41 sight words, - valued at $30
Sight Word Review Worksheets for More Advanced Students (133 pages, valued at $10)
Low Prep Sight Word Printable Centers:
- Preschool (30 centers, 650+ pages - valued at $50) - preview here
- Kindergarten (30 centers, 830+ pages - valued at $50)
- 1st Grade (30 centers, 650+ pages - valued at $50)
SIGHT WORDS INCLUDED:
Pre-K Dolch Sight Words (40 words)
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Kindergarten Dolch Sight Words (52 words)
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
First Grade Dolch Sight Words (41 words)
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
- 1st 100 Fry Sight Words (#1-100) a, about, all, am, an, and, are, as, at, be, been, but, by, called, can, come, could, day, did, do, down, each, find, first, for, from, get, go, had, has, have, he, her, him, his, how, I, if, in, into, is, it, its, like, long, look, made, make, many, may, more, my, no, not, now, number, of, on, one, or, other, out, part, people, said, see, she, so, some, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these, they, this, time, to, two, up, use, was, water, way, we, were, what, when, which, who, will, with, words, would, write, you, your
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU SIGHT WORD BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play using colorful sight word centers.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect sight word bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to teach each sight word from Preschool to 1st Grade.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
LET'S PEEK INSIDE THE SIGHT WORD PRACTICE SET (3,325 PAGES, 25 PAGES FOR EACH SIGHT WORD, 133 DOLCH SIGHT WORDS)
Sight Word Review Worksheets for More Advanced Students (133 pages, $5)
LET'S PEEK INSIDE THE CENTERS BUNDLE SET (90 centers, 2,000 printable pages valued at $150)
BONUS 1: Digital Sight Word Centers for Google Slides and SeeSaw (valued at $50) - Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade
Editable Color by Code Bundle - (includes 4 seasons and 19 holidays - valued at $30) )
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind. Once a child learns to recognize and identify words on a sight word list, they will be able to read about 75% of the words in most children's books.
Practice a wide variety of skills: fine motor skills, pencil control, word recognition, tracing, word identification, writing, reading sentences, and more.
You can get out 30 days No Probllama Guarantee. If you're not happy with this set get your money back, no questions asked.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.