LASH SALE! SOR Aligned Label & Write Mega Bundle (Editable) JUST $17! ($100 VALUE)
Unlock your students' writing and decoding potential with the game-changing SOR Aligned Label & Write Mega Bundle (Editable).
This bundle is a great addition to your writing center and is perfect for students who are ready to start using their encoding skills.
The bundle allows students to practice reading and fluency as they label the picture and write sentences about it.
This not only helps students to sound out words, but it also gives the more reluctant writers a prompt to get started on their writing journey.
Why you should choose this bundle:
- Encourages writing and decoding skills
- It helps students practice sounding out words
- A great addition to your writing center
- Includes an Answer Key
- Allows for the practice of reading and fluency
- Suitable for students of different abilities
- Helps students put together sentences
- Encourages writing with picture prompts
- It provides a fun and interactive way to learn
This resource is perfect for students of different abilities, as it allows for the lowest students to label the initial sounds, mid-range students to write words, and extending students to write a sentence about one of the pictures.
It has been proven to help students who are still struggling to put together sentences and is a great resource to introduce writing.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Courtney B. said: “Don’t sit on this resource! My students love these! We use them in our writing center and the students do a wonderful job with pulling out the sounds to label and then write about it!"
- Lacey G. said: "This is a great resource! I use it in my writing center and it is easy for my students to complete independently and it is engaging. "
Jody M. : "Love this resource. I can differentiate if needed- some kids only label while others label and write a sentence. My students loved this in writing center!"
The SOR Aligned Label & Write Mega Bundle (Editable) is the perfect resource for students who need extra practice in sounding out words and a fun way to encourage writing. The picture prompts also help students to label the pictures and sound out each word to complete the label blanks.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to improve your student's writing skills with the SOR Aligned Label & Write Mega Bundle (Editable). Order yours today!
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Printable Label and Write Activities (72 phonics skills)
- Printable Label and Write Activities - EDITABLE POWERPOINT (72 phonics skills)
- Digital Label and Write Activities (560+ Google Slides, Editable)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short Vowels: short a, e, i, o, u, Nasal a, mixed short vowels
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- Digraphs: sh, th voiced, th unvoiced, ch /ch/, wh /w/
- nk, ng
Long Vowels - CVCe Words: a_e /ā/, i_e /ī/, o_e /ō/, e_e /ē/, u_e /ū/, /yū/
_ce /s/, _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/, dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/, y /ē/
- R Controlled Vowels: ar /ar/, or /or/, ore /or/, er /er/, ur /er/, ir /er/, w+or /er/
- Vowel Teams: ai / ay, ee / ea/ ey, ,oa /ō/, ow /ō/, oe /ō/,ie /ī/, igh /ī/
- Other Vowel Teams: u /oo/, oo /oo/,oo /ū/,ew /ū/, ui /ū/, ue /ū/,au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/,ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs: oi /oi/, oy /oi/, ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Suffixes & Prefixes -s/-es, ,-er/-est,-ly,un
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –ed, -ing
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –er, -est
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Drop –e Rule
- Suffixes Spelling Changes -y to i Rule
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.