FLASH SALE! GET THE ULTIMATE SIGHT WORD FLUENCY BUNDLE FOR JUST 19! ($190 VALUE)
Grab The Ultimate Sight Word Fluency Bundle for just $19! You can wait, but the time is running out!
- Your students can practice sight word reading, tracing, writing, identification, building, and more.
- Includes the Dolch Sight Word Lists for Preschool, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade and the Fry 100 Sight Words.
- Low Prep Required. Simply print and go.
- Perfect for centers, homework, morning work, and more.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Monica said: “These are excellent pieces to add to our poetry binders that we use for warm-ups before Reader's Workshop. The students highlight the sight words and their confidence grows from being able to independently read the text."
- Tara said: “My students love how simple and easy these poems are. I use them for shared reading and also give them to students so they can read and practice sight words. Easy to print and ready to go!”
- June said: “My students loved doing these in centers! Each week, I'd change out the worksheet to match the new sight words that we learned, and my kids were really engaged with these. It's easy to differentiate for students, too, since you can just pull out different words for different groups of kids. I love this resource!!"
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
Sight Word Poems - 165 pages valued at $40
Sight Word Fluency Sentences - 165 pages valued at $30 with picture support
- Editable Color by Code Bundle - (includes 4 seasons and 19 holidays - valued at $30)
Sight Word Practice Pages with Sentences - valued at $30)
- Sight Word Worksheets (from PreK to 3rd grade) - valued at $30)
- Secret Sight Word Worksheets (from PreK to 3rd grade) - valued at $30)
SIGHT WORDS INCLUDED:
Pre-K Dolch Sight Words (40 words)
a, and, away, big, blue, can, come, down, find, for, funny, go, help, here, I, in, is, it, jump, little, look, make, me, my, not, one, play, red, run, said, see, the, three, to, two, up, we, where, yellow, you
Kindergarten Dolch Sight Words (52 words)
all, am, are, at, ate, be, black, brown, but, came, did, do, eat, four, get, good, have, he, into, like, must, new, no, now, on, our, out, please, pretty, ran, ride, saw, say, she, so, soon, that, there, they, this, too, under, want, was, well, went, what, white, who, will, with, yes
First Grade Dolch Sight Words (41 words)
after, again, an, any, as, ask, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, when
- 1st 100 Fry Sight Words (#1-100) a, about, all, am, an, and, are, as, at, be, been, but, by, called, can, come, could, day, did, do, down, each, find, first, for, from, get, go, had, has, have, he, her, him, his, how, I, if, in, into, is, it, its, like, long, look, made, make, many, may, more, my, no, not, now, number, of, on, one, or, other, out, part, people, said, see, she, so, some, than, that, the, their, them, then, there, these, they, this, time, to, two, up, use, was, water, way, we, were, what, when, which, who, will, with, words, would, write, you, your
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU SIGHT WORD FLUENCY BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect sight word fluency bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to teach each sight word from Preschool to 1st Grade.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
LET'S PEEK INSIDE THE SIGHT WORD POEMS BUNDLELET'S PEEK INSIDE THE SIGHT WORD Sight Word Fluency Sentences - 165 pages valued at $30
Bonus 1: Editable Color by Code Bundle - (includes 4 seasons and 19 holidays - valued at $30) )
Bonus 2: Sight Word Practice Pages - 315 pages (Dolch Sight Words from Preprimer to 3rd Grade)
Bonus 3: Sight Word Practice Pages with SentencesBonus 4: Secret Sight Word Worksheets - 186 pages (Dolch Sight Words from Preprimer to 3rd Grade)
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind. Once a child learns to recognize and identify words on a sight word list, they will be able to read about 75% of the words in most children's books.
Practice a wide variety of skills: fine motor skills, pencil control, word recognition, tracing, word identification, writing, reading sentences, and more.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.