FLASH SALE! Decodable Words and Sentences Strips MEGA BUNDLE (Editable) JUST $17! ($100 VALUE)
Say goodbye to the struggle of coming up with decodable words for your students or children.
The Science of Reading Words and Sentences Strips Bundle is here to revolutionize the way your students or children practice their reading fluency!
These blending strips provide the perfect amount of practice that is not overwhelming for your students or children.
Why you should choose this bundle:
- Science of Reading-aligned words and sentences for developing decoding and fluency skills in an engaging way.
- Four different flash cards for each skill so you can easily differentiate for your student's needs.
- You can use them in small groups, one-on-one, or with the whole class.
- A simple and effective way to build fluency and confidence in reading words and full sentences.
- Low Prep.
It follows a systematic phonics sequence that aligns with the phonics skills that have been taught, helping to build confident, fluent readers.
The best part? Your students or children will love it! They will see it more like a game than classwork, and with your guidance, they will soon be reading fluently and with confidence.
The Science of Reading Words and Sentences Strips Bundle has been a game changer for many teachers and parents, who have used them to transform their guided reading group time, intervention time, or even just for warm-up activities.
Read what real teachers have said:
- Dianne G. said: “We LOVE these in my classroom! The students use them as warm ups, center work, and as a read to self option. They are quick and easy to use. A must have!"
- Lisa D. said: "I usually teach a mini lesson beforehand reviewing the skill and my students get to practice reading each word and sentence strip as fast as they can by themselves and then with a partner! They love this resource because they are having fun reading words and I love it because I can have them read these with a partner or individually, this also helps them prepare for our Benchmark Assessments! "
Staci R. : "My kiddos loved this! Resource aligned to standards and was very engaging.
Thanks so much!"
Don't wait any longer; get your Science of Reading Words and Sentences Strips today and watch your students or children learn to read with confidence!
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Printable Sentence Strips (72 phonics skills x 7 decodable sentences each)
- Printable Word Strips (72 phonics skills)
- EDITABLE & Printable Sentence Strips - Editable PowerPoint format
- EDITABLE & Printable Word Strips - Editable PowerPoint format
- Digital Sentence Strips - EDITABLE (Racing Theme - 577 slides)
- Digital Word Strips - EDITABLE (Bubbles Theme - 244 slides)
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Short Vowels: short a, e, i, o, u, Nasal a, mixed short vowels
- -all, -oll, -ull
- ck /k/
- Digraphs: sh, th voiced, th unvoiced, ch /ch/, wh /w/
- nk, ng
Long Vowels - CVCe Words: a_e /ā/, i_e /ī/, o_e /ō/, e_e /ē/, u_e /ū/, /yū/
_ce /s/, _ge /j/
- -ed /d/ /t/ /ed/
- Compound Words
- tch /ch/, dge /j/
- Long VCC: -ild, -old, -ind, -olt, -ost
- y /ī/, y /ē/
- R Controlled Vowels: ar /ar/, or /or/, ore /or/, er /er/, ur /er/, ir /er/, w+or /er/
- Vowel Teams: ai / ay, ee / ea/ ey, ,oa /ō/, ow /ō/, oe /ō/,ie /ī/, igh /ī/
- Other Vowel Teams: u /oo/, oo /oo/,oo /ū/,ew /ū/, ui /ū/, ue /ū/,au /aw/, aw /aw/, augh /aw/,ea /ĕ/, a /ŏ/
- Diphthongs: oi /oi/, oy /oi/, ou/ow /ow/
- kn /n/, wr /r/, mb /m/
- Suffixes & Prefixes -s/-es, ,-er/-est,-ly,un
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –ed, -ing
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Doubling Rule –er, -est
- Suffixes Spelling Changes Drop –e Rule
- Suffixes Spelling Changes -y to i Rule
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.