FLASH SALE! 2nd Grade Phonics Reading Passages with Multisyllabic Words (Editable) JUST $17! ($100 VALUE)
Are your students struggling with decoding and encoding multisyllabic words? Look no further. These no-prep printable phonics worksheets with multisyllabic decodable passages are perfect for teaching multisyllabic words and are aligned with the Science of Reading.
These printable worksheets are perfect for centers, morning work, early finishers, and more.
Why you should choose this bundle:
- Provides engaging and educational stories that students enjoy reading.
- Helps students struggling with decoding and encoding multisyllabic words.
- Covers a wide range of language skills, including phonics, spelling, vocabulary, and writing.
- Aligned with the Science of Reading, ensuring that students learn systematically and effectively.
- Helps students become more confident readers and writers.
This bundle is included in The Ultimate Science of Reading ENDLESS BUNDLE. Click here to find out more:
The passages are fully decodable, making them a predictable resource for students. They will learn the format, allowing them to complete the comprehension activities without guidance. The comprehension questions also give students the opportunity to practice writing in complete thoughts.
Read what other teachers have said about this bundle:
- Michelle E. said: “I absolutely adore this multi-syllabic pack, it's hands down the best TPT resource I have ever used! I only wish that all of my teaching materials could be as user-friendly and customizable as this one. The stories included are both engaging and educational, and my students love them! The packet covers a wide range of language skills making it an invaluable resource I use daily. Even my special education students, who often struggle with reading, are eager to participate in the activities and share their own sentences with the class. This bundle has made my life as a teacher so much easier, and I am beyond grateful for it"
- Allison M. said: "Perfect addition to our multisyllabic word reading units. The passages are perfect for practicing the different syllable types. And the comprehension questions allow students to practice writing in complete thoughts. Love it!"
- Courtney B.: "Really enjoyed these reading passages to use as part of my guided reading. It was engaging for students to focus on the different sounds. It really them become more confident readers. "
RESOURCES INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
- Printable Phonics Reading Passages (184 pages, 46 reading passages with comprehension)
- Printable Phonics Reading Passages - EDITABLE PowerPoint (184 pages, 46 reading passages with comprehension)
- Digital Phonics Reading Passages (414 Google Slides™, 46 reading passages with comprehension)
What is included:
- a systematic scope and sequence
- breaking words into individual syllables
- segment the word and color the matching picture
- matching the missing syllables
- dividing words into syllables
- spinner games to practice reading fluency
- decodable sentences
- decodable comprehension passages with multisyllabic words
So what are you waiting for? Get this bundle, watch your students become more confident readers, develop their reading skills, and have a blast!
PHONICS SKILLS INCLUDED
- Closed Syllables
- Open Syllables
- Silent e: a_e
- Silent e: i_e
- Silent e: o_e
- Silent e: u_e
- Silent e: e_e
- Silent e Review
- R Controlled Vowels: ar
- R Controlled Vowels: er
- R Controlled Vowels: ir, ur
- R Controlled Vowels: or
- R Controlled Vowels Review
- Vowel Teams: ai/ay
- Vowel Teams: ee/ea
- Vowel Teams: oa/ow
- Vowel Teams: ie/igh
- Consonant -le
- Mixed Diphthongs
THIS DONE-FOR-YOU BUNDLE MAKES LEARNING EASY AND FUN!
Your students can easily learn through play.
You don't have to search the internet for hours on end because you have the perfect bundle one click away.
You have a step-by-step plan for how to help your students.
You can use a bundle created by a teacher with 10 years of experience in the classroom.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THIS BUNDLE
Save money that you'd spend buying individual activities.
Save time. Get your after-school hours and weekends back and spend more time with your loved ones.
Don't let your students fall behind.
Practice a wide variety of skills.
All the activities are organized by scope and sequence and will help your students practice the phonics patterns you're teaching them, without getting overwhelmed.
Disclaimer: This is a digital product that will be delivered via email. You will not be receiving anything in the mail.