Looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Christmas Literacy Worksheets for your students? This packet will help you during this busy time of the year and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
- Printable PDF - Christmas Literacy No Prep Set (30 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 30 Worksheets
- Answer Key
• Christmas Vocabulary - Color the Words - Color each picture with the color that is below it.
• Christmas Color By Sight Word
• Christmas Color By Word Family –um, -ot, -in, -em
• Christmas Color By Word Family –ip, -og, -at
• Christmas Vocabulary - Write the Words- Color each picture. Write the name of each picture.
• Christmas Day - Rhyming Words - Read the words on each envelope. Color the words that rhyme.
• Rhyming Words – Cut and Paste - Look at the picture, trace its’ name. Cut and paste the picture that rhymes.
• Find & Write R Blends - Look at the picture. Color the R blend of each word and write it.
• S Blends Practice - Look at the picture. Write the beginning S blend of each word.
• L Blends - Cut and Paste - Look at the beginning L blend on the present. Cut and paste the picture that has the same beginning blend.
• Word Families –at – Say It! Write It! Box it! - Look at the picture, write its’ beginning sound and write the letters in the boxes.
• Word Families –ip – Say It! Write It! Box it! - Look at the picture, write its’ beginning sound and write the letters in the boxes.
• Long and Short Vowels – Cut and Paste - Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Long and Short Vowels - Look at the gift box on each row. Color the pictures that have the same short vowel on the line.
• Roll and Trace Sight Words - Roll a die, read the number, and trace the sight word from its’ line. Continue playing until all the words have been traced.
• Sight Word Count who, like, want, into - Search for the sight words below. Count the number of sight words and write the number you counted on the line.
• How Many Syllables? - Look at the pictures and write the word. Highlight the number of syllables in each word.
• I Can Write About Christmas - Draw a picture of a Christmas tree and describe it below.
• I Can Write About Christmas - Look at the picture and describe it below.
• Color By Vowel - Read the words on each present. Find the presents with the same middle vowel and use the color code below to color it.
• CVC Sentences - Look at the picture and write the missing letters in the boxes to complete the sentence. Write the sentence below.
• CVC Words - Short a - Read the word and color the matching picture.
• CVC Words - Short e - Read the word and color the matching picture.
• CVC Words - Missing Ending Sound - Look at the picture and write the missing ending sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• Answer Key
GET IN TOUCH: