Looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Fall Literacy Worksheets for your students? This packet will help you during this busy time of the year and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
- Printable PDF -Fall Literacy No Prep Set (30 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 30 Worksheets
- Answer Key
• Fall Vocabulary – Color The Words -Color each picture with the color that is below it.
• Fall – Color By Sight Word - must, please, came, went, saw, ate, into, be, this, under, did, will, they, was, what, want, out, ride, but, four, yes, get
• Fall – Color By Word Family -ug, -im, -up, -ox, -ed, -am, -ag, -ix, -ad, -en, -ud, -id, -od
• Fall Vocabulary – Write the Beginning Sound - Color each picture. Write the beginning sound for each word below the picture.
• Rhyming Words Matching - Look at the picture. Draw a line to match the picture on the left with its’ matching rhyming pair on the right.
• Fall Rhyming Words - Look at the first picture in each row. Color the words that rhyme on the line.
• Word Families Practice – Say It. Connect It. Write It. - Look at the picture, connect the apples to make the word. Write the letters in the boxes.
• Fall S Blends - Look at the picture. Cut and glue the correct beginning blend below the picture.
• Color By Blend – L Blends - Use the code below to color the pictures.
• Fall R Blends - Look at the pictures. Color the R blend of each word.
• Long or Short Vowel – Cut and Paste - Long u or Short u - Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Long or Short Vowel – Color the Pictures - Look at the pumpkin on each row. Color the pictures that have the same short vowel on the line.
• Sight Word Count - Search for the sight words below. Count the number of sight words and write the number you counted on the line.
• Sight Word Reading, Coloring and Writing - Read the sight word. Then, color it and write it.
• How Many Syllables - Look at the picture and read the word. Write the number of syllables in the box.
• I can Write About Fall - Draw a picture of an apple pie and describe it below.
• I can Write About Fall - Look at the picture and describe it below.
• CVC Words - Color By Middle Sound - Look at the sunower in each row. Color the pictures that have the same short vowel on the line
• CVC Words – Beginning Sounds - Look at the picture on the pumpkin and write the missing beginning sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• Color CVC Words – Short a - Look at the picture and say its name. Color the matching word.
• Color CVC Words – Short i - Look at the picture and say its name. Color the matching word.
• CVC Sentences - Look at the picture and write the missing letters in the boxes to complete the sentence. Write the sentence below.
• Answer Key
GET IN TOUCH: