Looking for some fun and interactive No Prep Halloween Literacy Worksheets for your students? This packet will help you during this busy time of the year and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
- Printable PDF -Halloween Literacy No Prep Set (30 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 30 Worksheets
- Answer Key
• Halloween Vocabulary Color the Words Color each picture with the color that is below it.
• Halloween Color By Sight Word -ab, -ix, -ib, -om, -ux
• Halloween Color By Word Family - ad, -og, -en, -un, -ix
• Halloween Vocabulary - Write the Word - Color each picture. Write the name of each picture.
• Rhyming Words - Cut and Paste Look at the picture. Cut and glue the matching rhyming words.
• Rhyming Words - Look at the picture. Color the word that rhymes.
• Halloween S Blends - Look at the beginning S blend on the poison bottle. Cut and paste the picture that has the same beginning blend.
• Halloween L Blends - Look at the picture. Color the matching L blend.
• Halloween R Blends - Look at the picture. Color the matching R blend. Write the word.
• Word Families –et Word Family - Read the word. Color the matching picture. Write the word.
• Word Families –um Word Family - Read the word. Color the matching picture. Write the word.
• Long or Short Vowel Cut and paste the pictures in the correct box.
• Short Vowels - - Look at the pictures. Color the vowel of each word.
• Sight Word Count Search for the sight words below. Count the number of sight words and write the number you counted on the line.
• Sight Word Practice – Trace, Color, Write a Sentence
• How Many Syllables? - Look at the picture and read the word. Highlight the number of syllables in each word.
• I Can Write About Halloween - Draw a picture of a jack-o-lantern and describe it below.
• I Can Write About Halloween - Look at the picture and describe it below.
• Color By Middle Sound - Read the word on each poison bottle. Find the poison bottle with the same middle vowel and use the color code below to color it.
• Beginning & Ending Sounds - Look at the picture on the poison bottles and write the missing beginning and ending sound of each word. Color the pictures.
• CVC Words - Ending Sound - Look at the picture. Complete the word by writing the ending sound on the line. Write the word.
• CVC Words - Short o – Color and Write - Look at the picture, color the matching word. Write the word.
• CVC Words - Short i – Color and Write - Look at the picture, color the matching word. Write the word.
• Answer Key
You can reproduce the pages for classroom use only. Duplication for commercial purposes or for the entire school is strictly forbidden.
GET IN TOUCH: