Are you looking for some fun No Prep Halloween Math Worksheets for your students? This set will save you time and will keep your students engaged every step of the way.
This math packet meets Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.
- Printable PDF - Math No Prep Set (40 worksheets, 43 pages, 8.5 x 11 in)
- 40 Worksheet Pages
• Halloween Color By Number, Addition and Subtraction (1 to 10) - Use the code below to color the picture
• Halloween Counting (1 to 20) and Make an AAB Pattern - Count from 1 to 20 and write the missing numbers in the signs.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 2's - Skip count by 2’s and write the missing numbers on each cauldron.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 5's - Skip count by 5’s and write the missing numbers on each gravestone.
• Halloween Skip Counting by 10's - Skip count by 10’s and write the missing numbers on each candy bucket.
• Odd Or Even Coloring - Color the odd numbers red and the even numbers green.
• Halloween Counting - Count the objects in each box. Color the matching number.
• Halloween Make a Pattern - Cut and paste the pictures at the bottom of the page to finish the patterns. Color.
• Halloween Graphing - Create a graph using the pictures below.
• Halloween Graph and Tally - Count the pictures below and each time you see an image, make a tally mark.
• Before and After Numbers (from 2 to 15) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the candy bucket.
• Before and After Numbers (from 16 to 30) - Write the numbers that come before and after the number on the potion cauldron.
• What Comes Between
• Halloween Bonds
• Halloween Addition
• Halloween Subtraction
• Halloween Addition - Count and Add - Count the items in each box and solve the problem.
• Halloween Subtraction - Solve and Color
• 2D Shapes Fun -Look at each picture, trace its’ name. Color the number of sides and the number of corners.
• Halloween Telling Time To The Hour - Look at the clock. Color the matching digital clock.
• Halloween Number-Word Match (1-10) - Count the dots on the ten frames. Cut and paste the number words below to match them with the numbers on the poison bottles.
• Halloween Number-Word Match (11-20) - Read the number word. Color the matching number.
• Match the Numbers - Draw a line from the number to its’ matching ten frame and number word.
• Halloween Base Ten Fun - Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct equality sign in the middle.
• Let's Make 10
• Ten Frame Addition
• Halloween Ten Frames - Count the spiders. Write the number on the sign.
• Halloween Counting - Color the pictures to match the number.
• Halloween Ordinal Numbers
• Ten Frame Number Match - Look at the ten frame and count the dots. Color the matching number.
• Compare the Numbers - Dominoes - Count the dots and write the total number below each domino. Compare each pair of numbers and write the correct sign in the middle.
• Halloween More or Less
• Missing Numbers
• Answer Key
GET IN TOUCH:
- or send me an email at for any questions